Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Quilts...









I have been working on some quilts the last few days...
These blocks are going into my "postage stamp" quilt.
This is an ongoing project, 
and I work on it from time to time.
No rush on this one.

I'm working on blocks,  9 1/2" square... 

Each little square is 2" and is 1 1/2" after they are sewn together.

I'm also working on some baby quilts at the same time.
This one is for a girl...

And I made some boy blocks yesterday.
I hope to get these blocks put together today.

I have 4 girl and 2 boy quilts this time.
I'll show them when they are all finished.
Now it's time to get busy sewing...

'Til next time,
Love ya,  Jean

2 comments:

Lady Jane said...

Hi, glad you showed the postage size stamp quilt, I have been dying to see it. Love all the baby quilts. You have been very busy. Love ya, LJ

Betty said...

It looks beautiful. I have been saving my scraps and one day would like to make a quilt like that.