Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Iris...

Is this amazing or what!


I love my Iris.  I have many 
more various colors and sizes.

This is a Siberian Iris...
Caesar's Brother,
(needs to be divided)

A reblooming Iris...

Old-fashioned purple, 
given to me by a neighbor 45 yrs ago...

I don't know where this came from, 
but it sure is beautiful!

Another old-fashioned yellow...
This purple one smells like grape Kool-Aid...

Another Siberian...

The only problem is...
I wish the flowers lasted all summer!

'Til next time, 
Love ya,  Jean



4 comments:

Robin said...

Gorgeous!! I love them too.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jean i love your Irises but wow your first one is amazing ,thankyou for sharing xx

Hill Top Post said...

I love your irises...so beautiful! I once had these beautiful flowers, but when we moved I didn't take them with me. They are lots of work, as you well know.

Louca por porcelana said...

They are really fabulous!Congrats!