Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Poppy Fashion Show...


I may have shown some 
of these pieces previously.  
If so,  please bear with me...

Today,  Poppy has decided to show you 
some of her sweater sets...




I recently purchased the 
Headwarmer pattern 
 also.



The pattern was so easy to follow 
and it worked up very quickly.




This set is not quite finished yet.
It still needs buttons,  decorations,
and needs to be blocked to make it lie flat.
I made the hat on my own.


This set needs buttons and blocking.




I made this red dress below last winter. 
 I found the pattern online,  
but I don't know who created it.
I made the hat on my own.





This is a pattern that I followed
for a newborn preemie baby.
It is so small,  I think it will become
 a Christmas Tree ornament!
Sure is cute!

I hope you liked Poppy's new clothing.
Oh,  and Poppy is a 13" Maru and Friends Doll.
I have another on preorder.  Her name is Chloe and
I am patiently waiting for her to arrive.
So Poppy will have a new sister
and friend.  She is supposed to arrive
around Thanksgiving.  Can't wait!

That's all for today. 

Until next time,  Love ya,  Jean

5 comments:

Hill Top Post said...

I am sure Poppy will be excited to have a new sister, and may even share her oh-so-gorgeous sweater sets. With winter setting in so early this year, those sweaters and hats may see lots of wear. I love them all!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Henny Penny said...

Poppy is a beautiful doll. You make her such pretty things. Nothing excites me more than a new doll.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lady Jane said...

Hey, it has been a while since visiting. So sorry. I forget my bloggers since I stopped blogging. My bad... I cant believe how dang cute these are! So very pretty... love ya, Lady Jane