Thursday, October 8, 2020

Odds and Ends

 A few things from my little world...



Autumn Joy Sedum is turning a bronze color. 
So Pretty!



I'm working on another Postage Stamp Quilt...
2" squares...



Sisters...

Such a beautiful little face.
This is Jamie...

C'mon Poppy,  let's play Hopscotch!

Nothing exciting going on here.  Just keeping busy with gardening and sewing.  The weather has been gorgeous,  so I am walking almost every day,  too.  Feels so good!  That's all for today.  

'Til next time,  Love ya,  Jean





4 comments:

lil red hen said...

I like the sedum when it first opens; a lovely pink. Beautiful patchwork and of course I love the dolls!

Hill Top Post said...

Gardening, sewing, and walking...three things I love so well! Your dolls are always dressed so fine. What fun!

Louca por porcelana said...

Hi,Jean!Love your adorable dolls,pretty flowers and gorgeous quilt.Best wishes!

Lady Jane said...

Hi, stopped by to visit cause it has been awhile. I love sedum in my garden. My yellow asters got so high this year and are still blooming profusely. I love your dolls and you dress them so nicely. Love to you my friend. Lady Jane