Friday, July 13, 2018

Dishcloths...

I knitted some dishcloths...
It's a good way to learn some 
different stitches...
I like how they came out...


So cute!
I need to make some for myself.  
I gave 3 to my Mom...
And I have 4 to give to my Grandson 
and his bride to be...
I'm next!  haha
I also sewed 3 of the 
dresses for Africa today. 
 I had those left over from the last batch.

Always busy...  
Always something to do. 
 I am always learning something.  
Life is good and I am so thankful 
that I am able to do these things. 

 'Til next time,  Love ya,  Jean

3 comments:

Lady Jane said...

You know I knit them too but I don't get too fancy. I like to have something while watching tv that I don't have to pay much attention to. I love the heart. hugs, lj

Hill Top Post said...

I would like to be on your list for a set of your dishcloths! So nice! I would like to see those little dresses. Your "always busy, always something to do, always learning" is so me. I also am thankful!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jean wow they look fantastic you are a beautiful knitter,well done my friend xx