Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Mindy's new outfit...


Mindy in her new outfit!
I am learning to do intarsia knitting.  This sweater has the dog emblem done in that method.  Believe me when I tell you,  it is not easy!  It means training your eyes to read a chart from right to left and then left to right.  Not easy!  And this is the first time that I knitted pants...  But I persevered and this is the result.

I bought the pattern off the internet and want to give credit to the seller,  but nowhere on the pattern is there an identification of who I bought it from.  Sorry!


I love how the outfit came out!  I hope the next one is easier!

'Til next time,  Love ya,  Jean

4 comments:

Louca por porcelana said...

How cute!Great job!Hugs.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jean what a lovely outfit,well done my friend xx

Hill Top Post said...

What a darling sweater! And, what a fun way to learn a new technique, which you seemed to have done so well!

Jean Tuthill said...

Thanks for coming by...