Sunday, March 17, 2019

Makeover Items...

A few more makeover items...










Above is a large candle holder.  The first picture is the before...  I bought a new large candle for it in the same color hue.  It goes with the holder very well.  Of course,  I forgot to take a picture of it... haha
These are painted with chalk paint,  then I used clear wax,  and then antique wax.  I love how they look.  I want to try using a black wax on some other pieces,  should be fun...

Also,  Happy St.  Patrick's Day!

'Til next time,  Love ya,  Jean

5 comments:

Henny Penny said...

You are so good at doing that. I do not have a good eye for finding items to makeover. I'm also too impatient. The candle holder is beautiful.

Hill Top Post said...

I have a couple of things needing a makeover. This might be just the plan to bring them back to life. You now have some very nice pieces. You do this so well.

Lisa Resnick said...

wow!!! beautiful cards!!! I loooove them!! hope your little one is feeling much better, take care :) x
clipping path

nandini said...

nice blog and superb art
Thankas for sharing this..
home write for us

tya6i said...

When running around the bases,Play Bazaar remember to look to the coaches for signals. They can see everything which is going on. If you are running to base, focus on the your base coaches and not on the ball. The bases should be your eyes. If they tell you to stop, stop at the closest base. If they tell you to run, run!Satta King