Friday, August 10, 2018

Dishcloths...


I wanted to show you the dishcloths that my BFF over at Our Cozy Abode was talking about that I made recently.  

My nephew and his bride-to-be are getting married October 13,  so I made these dishcloths for them.  These will go along with a monetary gift,   of course.  Just a little something extra from my heart for them.  

The white one has two wedding rings with three hearts on it.  To me it kind of looks like a Mickey head.  Of course,  you know that I am into Disney and visit there fairly often,  so it makes perfect sense to me... haha

The orange one is of a cat,  she loves cats!

The black is a raven for him...

Since their wedding is so close to Halloween,
 and they love that sort of thing, 
 I figured this would be a great gift that they would both enjoy!



The dishcloths are fun to make 
and the designs are endless!  

I love making them!

So much fun!

'Til next time,
Love ya,  Jean

1 comment:

Lady Jane said...

Hi, I love the dishcloths. Your nephew and his bride will love them. love ya, lj