Sunday, August 12, 2018

It's a jungle out there...

WOW!  The heat has caused everything to grow 
by leaps and bounds...
Under all the greenery is the filter barrel 
for my little pond...
It was my hope to have the plants cover the barrel,  as it is rather ugly with a big plastic pipe running down the front of it.  My mission has been accomplished!  I love how it looks now...  I just have to trim some of the grasses that are nearer to the bridge.  It looks a little "overgrown"  to say the least!  Hopefully,   the weather will cool off a little so that I can work out there for more than half an hour at a time.  I've gotten way behind with my gardening this summer.  Way too many weeds have grown up.  

Before we know it,  we'll be saying,  "it's so cold out there".  One thing for sure is that the seasons will change and we should all learn to enjoy them as they come...



I am trying to do that!  Are you?

'Til next time,  Love ya,  Jean

1 comment:

Lady Jane said...

I am so glad you accomplished what you set out to do. YAY! That is always a wonderful thing to happen. I know, my garden is full of weeds. Since my heart thing I cant work in the heat so I do crafts or read. It is really bugging me. Miss the pool but not the work. I got rid of it just in time with the heart thing. Hope to see you one of these days. love ya, LJ