Tuesday, August 28, 2018

More unexpected stuff...

See...  my blog is different again?  It seems when I put in the new background,  it had a gadget that was installed at the same time.  I couldn't get into my blog!  It took me a few days to figure it out!  When I tried to put my address in,  it would open the blog for a second and then flip to something called widget something... I finally found it this morning and was able to remove it and now it is gone.  I had to go in by blogger dot com to be able to get on the workings of the blog.  I am so glad to be "back to normal",  except now I have no pretty background.  Oh well,  it's OK. I'm kind of shy about putting in another one right now.

So now I have a few pictures of my little Poppy and her new clothes that I made for her.  I ordered some shoes for her and I'm waiting for them to come.  Fingers crossed that they fit her.

I didn't have a pattern to follow so I had to make a prototype of my own.  I see some things that I need to change.  I like the skirt,  the top is too high and the straps too wide.  It fits pretty good otherwise.  I think she likes it!  haha





I love my little Poppy... she looks exactly like my granddaughter when she was little.  Maybe that has something to do with it!

'Til next time,  Love ya,  Jean





6 comments:

Hill Top Post said...

Poppy is beautiful in her lovely new clothes. I really like the fabrics you chose, and the stitching on both the hat and dress is such a nice look. Your granddaughter must be beautiful too! I am glad that you were able to get your blog "back to normal."

Anonymous said...

Hi Jean I think Poppy looks fantastic in her new dress and hat,she is so pretty,well done my friend . glad you got the blog sorted out ,they are a headache some times,lol xx

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lady Jane said...

Sorry you had trouble with the cutest blog on the block. I have never had a prob. sometimes blogspot changes things. I hope I don't have a prob when I change mine in the fall. I love Poppys outfit. You are being way too critical. She is beautiful! Love the outfit and the hat. She will look better with shoes, lol... love ya. lj

Jean Tuthill said...

Thank you for your lovely comments, Ladies!

lil red hen said...

The pretty dress looks perfect to me! I love the twirly skirt!